Raising Dollars For Our Scholars
Every year, the Foundation works with Principal to determine the needs of the school. The Foundation also talks to parents to determine their concerns for the school. The Foundation then determines where the money will be spent taking into account the wishes of the parents, administration, and staff of the school.
2018-2019 School year Commitments
- $15,000 - Computer Resource Assistant - Anne Smith
- $29,736 - 2 Part-Time Impact Teachers which allow instructions in smaller groups for key areas.
- $6,000 - 1 Part-Time Instructional Aide to facilitate smaller group learning in the lower grades. Kindergarten is a focus.
- $10,000 - Funding of the PTA Programs which allows the PTA to focus on providing programs to the school instead of fundraising.
- $15,000 - New innovation lab where students can practice STEAM activities